Systel was established in 1983 with the main objective of providing a leading wireless telecommunications services.
The company started business by selling two-way radio networks, serving a wide range government and commercial entities.
Systel has legal entities in Egypt (headquarters), UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- 1983: Systel was established.
- 1992: Systel entered the retail business by selling and marketing Motorola’s pagers into the Egyptian market.
- 1994: Systel in cooperation with Telecom Egypt jointly operated the first public Motorola Trunking Network.
- 1995: Systel for trading and marketing was established.
- 1996: Systel introduced Motorola GSM mobile phones for the first time into the Egyptian market through Systel owned retail stores.
- 2006: Systel for Communications Construction was established.
- 2006: Systel established its office in Dubai known as Systel International Services.
- 2007: Systel established its office in KSA known as Saudi Systel for Integrated Telecommunications.
- 2007: Systel started its Technical Training Center in Smart for wireless communication technology and Motorola’s Solutions.
- 2010: Systel established its legal entity in Baghdad: Arabian company for integrated Communication (ACIC).
- 2013: Systel created its office in Kurdistan (ALYAF SYSEL).
Copyright © 2017 Systel Group. All rights reserved.